Now Hiring ~ Product Manager/Visual Merchandiser
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build Le Château’s brand image.
Our Product Managers will:
- Be a successful role model for their store team, support the company by implementing business-minded visual presentations that combine the latest fashion trends, uphold our high standards, and represent Le Château’s exclusive brand by creating a unique shopping experience
- Be experienced in the field of merchandising and/or have a post-secondary Merchandising education
As a Product Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Apply in-store today or on-line: www.lechateau.com
Le Chateau welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodation requests are co-ordinated through the Human Resources Department by contacting us, or having the hiring manager contact us at 1-888-577-7419 ext. 8499 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Categorised in: Careers